of UWC Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kutnowska 1-3
Providing personal data and consent to its processing are completely voluntary, but necessary to establish cooperation.
All personal data provided to us are processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which you consented or as permitted by applicable law. The personal data controller responsible for ensuring the security of your personal data is: UWC with its headquarters in Wrocław at ul. Kutnowska 1-3.
UWC has implemented internal procedures in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, which ensure effective protection of personal data.
The Controller can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com or through traditional post to the Administrator’s headquarters’ address: ul. Kutnowska 1-3, 53- 135 Wrocław. The Controller has not appointed the Personal Data Officer.
THE PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND THE LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data is processed for the purposes:
- a) necessary to fulfil the obligations in the recruitment process for the position for which you apply, and above all the obligations arising from the Act of 26 June 1974 the Labour Code (Article 221)
- b) necessary to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract,
- c) in other cases, your personal data will be processed only on the basis of previously granted consent, to the extent and purpose specified in the content of the consent. DATA RECIPIENTS
In connection with the processing of your personal data to achieve the purposes described in Clause 4, your personal data may be forwarded to:
- a) state and local government authorities to the extent required by law, resulting from the statutory tasks of the data Controller.
- b) public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for purposes that result from legal provisions, e.g. police, court, prosecutor’s office, tax office, court bailiff.
Personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the implementation of purposes listed in Clause 4, and after that time for the period and to the extent required by law.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You have the right to request the Controller to provide you access to the data concerning you, rectify it, delete it or restrict its processing. You have right to raise objections against the processing of your personal data as well as to transfer the data.